Cloud Services Engineer
Full-time, Indianapolis / Grand Rapids
The Cloud Services Engineer will assist in leading a team that builds automation and services in order to make operating a massive large scale distributed system simple. This person will have a strong understanding of Software Development, Linux & Networking Technologies. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience working as a software engineer. As a Cloud Services Engineer you will excel at making the development software workflow and systems management integrate together and achieve their objectives of reliability and scalability. You will be an automation master and you are familiar with deployment tools such as Vagrant, Chef or Puppet, Saltstack, and Ansible.
- 3-5+ years’ experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Cloud infrastructure expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with DevOps tools and methodologies
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with automation tools, such as ansible, puppet, and chef
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code concepts and tools, such as Terraform, CloudFormation and ARM Templates
- Experience with network and system monitoring software at scale
- Understanding of scaling technologies, problems, and solutions
- Familiarity with containers and container orchestration, such as ECS, Docker Swarm, GKE, and/or Kubernetes
- Day to day development, support and monitoring of our production server and network environment
- Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes
- Support of local operations and development teams in their work on databases, back-end software development, front-end websites, and other mission-critical systems
- 5+ years of relevant, engineering experience
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Submit your information to be considered for an open position.