Cisco Meraki MR33 Cloud Managed – Wireless access point – 802.11ac Wave 2 – Wi-Fi – Dual Band – DC power
The Cisco Meraki MR33 is an entry-level, four radio, cloud-managed 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, security, and simple management.
A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and beaconing functionality. The MR33 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki Dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 2×2:2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 capable of 1.3 Gbps dualвЂ“radio aggregate frame rate
- Dual-band concurrent radios for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n support
- Third radio dedicated to 24×7 wireless security, real-time spectrum analysis, and location tracking
- Bluetooth Low Energy radio for beaconing and BLE scanning functionality
- Control network users, applications, and devices with enterprise security, guest access, and application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment