The Cisco Meraki MR42 is a four radio, cloud-managed 3×3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for high-performance, high-density next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR42 offers performance, security, and simple management. The MR42 provides a maximum 1.9 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate with concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11n 3×3:3 MIMO radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality. The MR42 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki Dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 3×3:3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 capable of 1.9 Gbps dualвЂ“radio aggregate frame rate
- Dual-band concurrent radios for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n support
- Third radio dedicated to 24×7 wireless security, real-time spectrum analysis, and location tracking
- Bluetooth Low Energy radio for Beaconing and BLE scanning functionality
- Control network users, applications, and devices with enterprise security, guest access, and application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment