ELEVATE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS, LLC
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Letselevate.tech. This privacy
notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how
it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. We are the sole owners of the
2. Your Access to and Control over Information. You may opt out of any future
contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- see what data we have about you, if any
- change or correct any data we have about you
- have us delete any data we have about you
- express any concern you have about our use of your data
3. Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is
encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
4. Orders. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address), and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
5. Business Credit. If you seek to purchase product on a net 30day basis, you will
need to send us an Application for Business Credit. You will be required to provide significant financial and other information about your credit standing and other matters. This information will be used to determine whether to extend credit to you. The information may be used to engage in other communications with you concerning such extension of credit.
6. Cookies. We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site
visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
7. Information Sharing. We share aggregated demographic information with our marketing partner. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
8. Links. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.